Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can receive but not send text to one person

I don’t have a number instead iMessage with email, I have texted this person in the past, now when I send her messages it will not say delivered and she doesn’t get them, I can still receive texts from her though, she has not blocked me either, if you could help I would appreciate it.

iPhone 6s, 14

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 6:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 6:55 PM

Hello Sam,

It sounds like you are having issues with sending messages. We understand how important it is for your messages to be received. We're here to help.

Let's review all of the steps outlined in this article: If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you are still having issues, can you provide more details? Which device and OS are you currently using? Are you able to send messages to other contacts? Also, when did you first notice this?

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2020 6:55 PM in response to Sam—-

Hello Sam,

It sounds like you are having issues with sending messages. We understand how important it is for your messages to be received. We're here to help.

Let's review all of the steps outlined in this article: If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you are still having issues, can you provide more details? Which device and OS are you currently using? Are you able to send messages to other contacts? Also, when did you first notice this?

Cheers!

Can receive but not send text to one person

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.