Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I still being charged for iTunes

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 12:16 PM

Ttylater Said:

"Why am I still being charged for iTunes"

-------

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Support.

These are user-to-user forums. We are not Apple.  No one here has the availability nor access to your Apple account. So, contact Apple Support. They'll know where this all stands. Apple barely reads these site on their own time, as it is. Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Apple Phone Support:

Refer to this Link: Request a Refund for Apps or Content that you Bought from Apple - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2020 12:16 PM in response to Ttylater

Ttylater Said:

"Why am I still being charged for iTunes"

-------

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Support.

These are user-to-user forums. We are not Apple.  No one here has the availability nor access to your Apple account. So, contact Apple Support. They'll know where this all stands. Apple barely reads these site on their own time, as it is. Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Apple Phone Support:

Refer to this Link: Request a Refund for Apps or Content that you Bought from Apple - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.