Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I import songs from my iPod to iTunes?

How can I transfer songs from my iPod to iTunes?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 4:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 10:30 AM

Hi there chaz80,

It looks like you'd like to move the music from your iPod to iTunes on your computer. We'll be glad to assist you with your concerns.

We have some steps here to assist with syncing your iPod with your computer: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer

The option to import music from your iPod isn't available.

You can download purchased content with the steps here: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns. We'll be glad to work with you again.

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2020 10:30 AM in response to chaz80

Hi there chaz80,

It looks like you'd like to move the music from your iPod to iTunes on your computer. We'll be glad to assist you with your concerns.

We have some steps here to assist with syncing your iPod with your computer: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer

The option to import music from your iPod isn't available.

You can download purchased content with the steps here: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns. We'll be glad to work with you again.

Have a great day!

How can I import songs from my iPod to iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.