Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

please tell me Password

please tell me iphone password

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 4:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 5:29 AM

The device passcode is whatever you set it up to be. Nobody else knows it. If you cannot remember it, you’ll. Need to erase the device to reset it.

See -> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

If you mean your AppleID password, again, nobody knows it but you and nobody can access it in any human readable form. You will have to reset the password -> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support or go through the account recovery process -> Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2020 5:29 AM in response to lalramthanga

The device passcode is whatever you set it up to be. Nobody else knows it. If you cannot remember it, you’ll. Need to erase the device to reset it.

See -> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

If you mean your AppleID password, again, nobody knows it but you and nobody can access it in any human readable form. You will have to reset the password -> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support or go through the account recovery process -> Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password - Apple Support

please tell me Password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.