Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to install MacOS 10.15 Catalina on a Mac Pro (Late 2013)

I am at a point where my Mac Pro (Late 2013,) newly upgraded to MacOS 10.13.6, is not able to download the latest version of Photoshop which is one of my main applications. I have updated the hardware and the machine works perfectly.

How can I upgrade to MacOS 10.15?

Mac Pro, macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 11:15 AM

As with any major change, be sure you have a trusted, local, disk-based backup before proceeding.

You can easily upgrade that Mac to Mojave:

How to upgrade to macOS Mojave - Apple Support

Catalina restricts the use of 32-bit Applications. So before you take that leap, you need to check to be sure you are not running any 32-bit Applications. if you skip this step, you may be forced to back it al out and restore the old.

How to upgrade to macOS Catalina - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2020 11:15 AM in response to Annejette1

As with any major change, be sure you have a trusted, local, disk-based backup before proceeding.

You can easily upgrade that Mac to Mojave:

How to upgrade to macOS Mojave - Apple Support

Catalina restricts the use of 32-bit Applications. So before you take that leap, you need to check to be sure you are not running any 32-bit Applications. if you skip this step, you may be forced to back it al out and restore the old.

How to upgrade to macOS Catalina - Apple Support

How to install MacOS 10.15 Catalina on a Mac Pro (Late 2013)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.