You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble Canceling Adobe Lightroom subscription via App Store.

I have cancelled a subscription to Adobe Lightroom and apparently it was cancelled with no trouble by apple, but Adobe doesn't consider it CANCELED. For them is as if I have a pending payment and for that reason I am having trouble to have an other subscriptions in Adobe.

I don't know what else to do because Adobe can't help me because the subscription was made by the App Store of Apple.

Has anyone had this kind of problem?

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 10:45 AM

1 reply

Oct 26, 2020 3:32 PM in response to Gabiotaa

Hi there Gabiotaa,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you have an issue with subscribing to Adobe services due to an already active subscription. We know how important it is to be able to manage those subscriptions. We'll be happy to help.

Let's start by checking to make sure it was cancelled: See or cancel your subscriptions. There are specific steps depending on the device you're using. If you don't see the subscription, use the link near the bottom of the page to reach Apple Support.

Take Care!

Trouble Canceling Adobe Lightroom subscription via App Store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.