Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how long does it take for a receipt to be sent by email

How long does it take for a receipt to be sent by email? I purchased a computer 6 days ago and still nothing, I’ve been checking my emails but i haven’t received anything.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 11:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 3:47 PM

Are you sure you gave them the correct address? Is it possible they entered it incorrectly? Do you have a spam folder to check?

If no joy, then I suggest calling the apple store you purchased it from, and I am sure they will fix it.

5 replies

Oct 21, 2020 12:00 PM in response to Estrellaa

Who did you purchase it from? Apple sends a confirmation email almost immediately after the purchase has been completed. Then another email when the item has shipped.

Did you save a screenshot of your online order page or save the page to PDF to document your order?

Has your credit card been charged?

When do you expect receipt of the computer?

You can check the status of your order (if ordered thru Apple) by clicking on this button at the top of the page and selecting Orders from the drop down menu:

how long does it take for a receipt to be sent by email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.