Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to install app on a family Apple Watch

How to install app on a family Apple Watch?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 7

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2020 5:45 AM

Hi Samit76,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you are trying to help a with a child's Apple Watch that is part of your family group, correct? If so, we can help out! Just check out the links we've provided below, and they will explain how to share your purchases, and setting up features such as "Ask To Buy".

What is Family Sharing?

What types of content can I share with my family using purchase sharing?

Approve what kids buy with Ask to Buy

Please let us know if you have any additional questions, we're always happy to help.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2020 5:45 AM in response to Samit76

Hi Samit76,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you are trying to help a with a child's Apple Watch that is part of your family group, correct? If so, we can help out! Just check out the links we've provided below, and they will explain how to share your purchases, and setting up features such as "Ask To Buy".

What is Family Sharing?

What types of content can I share with my family using purchase sharing?

Approve what kids buy with Ask to Buy

Please let us know if you have any additional questions, we're always happy to help.

Cheers!

how to install app on a family Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.