Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad 10.9 inch or ipad 11 inch + apple pencil

Hello everyone ,

This is my first time posting here and I want some information regarding ipads. I am thinking of buying an ipad for drawing/sketching , but I dont know which is better. I was contemplating of buying one for a year know but they are a tad expensive. So I want to be careful . Which one is better the ipad air 10.9 inch or the ipad pro 11 inch ? This is will be a first for me since I usually draw in a traditional style and I havent drawn onto a tablet of any type. I want to try another medium and give it a shot. I have drawn on an ipad pro 11 inch when i went to a store selling ipads, phones etc, but my time was limited , so i cant form an opinion given that small time and my small knowledge of ipads. Also does the apple pencil come with the ipad together (like the price includes the apple pencil as well with the purchase of an ipad ) or you buy it seperately ?

Thanks in advance for any information!!

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 5:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 6:04 AM

iPad Pro is certainly a good choice (I haven't direct experience, but a friend of mine, who works in the advertising industry and does a lot of sketches using the Apple Pencil 2, is very satisfied).

Also the brand new iPad Air 4 has very interesting specs.

You can also compare models using this link:--> https://www.apple.com/ipad/compare/

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2020 6:04 AM in response to tas292

iPad Pro is certainly a good choice (I haven't direct experience, but a friend of mine, who works in the advertising industry and does a lot of sketches using the Apple Pencil 2, is very satisfied).

Also the brand new iPad Air 4 has very interesting specs.

You can also compare models using this link:--> https://www.apple.com/ipad/compare/

Regards

Giulio

Ipad 10.9 inch or ipad 11 inch + apple pencil

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.