You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No option to cancel subscriptions

Hello everyone, I have two active subscriptions, both monthly and auto renewable if not canceled. I wanted to cancel them both, but i don’t have this option anymore. Previously i have subscribed and canceled these, now i can only change the plan, so either monthly or yearly payment. I tried to remove my card in the payment method, but this is also not possible, as per the message i get i have active subscriptions on this card. So I see the situation now as permanently stuck with these two subscriptions, and any other i may add. How to change this? Here is an example of my Apple tv sub, that i want to cancel.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 9:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 10:51 AM

As it says, they’re going to expire on 3rd and 4th Nov. They’re both still showing as active because it’s only 22nd Oct. They will expire when the respective dates are reached. If they were going to renew it would say “renews” instead of “expires”.

6 replies

Oct 22, 2020 9:51 AM in response to AKRBTN

I didn’t cancel this subscription since July and it auto renews every month. Since July i only get monthly the invoices for the payment and I use the service of course. Now I tried to cancel it, so it doesn’t renew again at the beginning of November. Normally when you click the desired subscription you get a cancel button, which in my case do sent appear. If you say it looks like it’s canceled (which action I didn’t take ) than coming November I should not be charged for another month. But when I see auto renewable I doubt my account won’t be charged.

No option to cancel subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.