Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple care

I recently pre-ordered the iPhone 12 and I was wanting to know how much AppleCare+ cost without the theft and loss coverage and how long it last

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 1:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 1:43 PM

Yes, first year regular warranty, 2nd year, AppleCare+. Only difference is for the two years you qualify for the accidental damage waiver for the entire period. It used to be 2 instances, but I heard that was going to change. I've not read that yet, but you can search AppleCare+ and find out. Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support

I'm sorry, this one explains the features of AppleCare+ for the iPhone. AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2020 1:43 PM in response to reid165

Yes, first year regular warranty, 2nd year, AppleCare+. Only difference is for the two years you qualify for the accidental damage waiver for the entire period. It used to be 2 instances, but I heard that was going to change. I've not read that yet, but you can search AppleCare+ and find out. Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support

I'm sorry, this one explains the features of AppleCare+ for the iPhone. AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

Oct 22, 2020 1:30 PM in response to reid165

It would last for a year past the first year of the warranty, but that can be extended for additional cost. You can pay for it monthly, or you can pay for it up front. The cost would depend on where you are located. The costs are listed if you were to log into the Apple website, go to the iPhone section and click in like you were going to purchase a phone. You can see the costs there, just don't go through with the purchase.

Apple care

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.