Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need some help finding an app I have deleted

I have accidentally deleted the Find My Friends app. I can't seem to find it on the app store to re-download it. I'm not sure how to get it back and I need it back on my device as soon as possible.

iPhone SE

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 3:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 3:57 PM

In iOS 13 and later the Find My Friends app was replaced by the the newer Find My app. See the following from Set up and use Find My Friends - Apple Support

If you have iOS 13, iPadOS, or macOS Catalina, the Find My app combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends into a single app. Set up the Find My app and turn on Find My [device] to get started. If your Apple Watch has watchOS 6, use the Find People app, which replaces the Find Friends app, to share your location with friends and family members.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2020 3:57 PM in response to Grace_Clara2004

In iOS 13 and later the Find My Friends app was replaced by the the newer Find My app. See the following from Set up and use Find My Friends - Apple Support

If you have iOS 13, iPadOS, or macOS Catalina, the Find My app combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends into a single app. Set up the Find My app and turn on Find My [device] to get started. If your Apple Watch has watchOS 6, use the Find People app, which replaces the Find Friends app, to share your location with friends and family members.

I need some help finding an app I have deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.