Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what do i have to do if my phone won’t update because of the beta?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 10:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 10:38 PM

Before you installed the beta software, you had to have installed the beta profile on your iPhone. Remove the beta profile from your iPhone and then restart your iPhone. Then try downloading the iOS update again.

Note that if your beta version of iOS is greater than the released version then you will not be able to downgrade. You will need wait until the release version catches up with your beta version.

The other way is to remove the beta version of IOS completely and here i show ➔ How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2020 10:38 PM in response to sincere25

Before you installed the beta software, you had to have installed the beta profile on your iPhone. Remove the beta profile from your iPhone and then restart your iPhone. Then try downloading the iOS update again.

Note that if your beta version of iOS is greater than the released version then you will not be able to downgrade. You will need wait until the release version catches up with your beta version.

The other way is to remove the beta version of IOS completely and here i show ➔ How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.