Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HP printers not working

Hi, I have printers HP-P2055 and a HP-P3015 networked. Both have stopped printing and give a hpPostprocessing crash error from three printers recently updated. In one case the user has Mojave and in the other Catalina

Any suggestions as to what to do?

There are no drivers on HHP for eaither, but that as not been an issue until today.

Wondering if this is a common issue.

Thanks,

JD

Posted on Oct 23, 2020 11:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 11:15 AM

Update: HP Printer Software 5.1 should now be becoming available through Software Update to fix this issue.

(2220 UTC 23 October 2020)

Open >System Preferences>Software Update (Command R will reload and do a fresh check)

7 replies

Oct 24, 2020 7:51 AM in response to Jim Dysart

Hi there, I searched for this issue on the internet and found a workaround to download. It has to do with security certificates that has ended. Just remove your printer5, install this pkg and then add you printer again. With many as me it6 works again!

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/HP_Quick_Start/osx/Installations/Essentials/hp-printer-essentials-S-5_14_8_4.pkg

HP printers not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.