Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it safe to download and play Minecraft on a iMac 21.5 computer?

My mom bought me a iMac for online classes and she was wondering if Minecraft can run on this iMac.

Please and Thank You!

Posted on Oct 23, 2020 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2020 8:17 PM

KVLO1971 Said:

"Is it safe to download and play Minecraft on a iMac 21.5 computer?: Your funny!!! Now thats helpful!!!"

-------

You are welcome. Glad to have helped.

See if you Can Return to Upgrade:

You have a 14 Days to return it. So, contact Apple Support - see if you can return it, then upgrade from there.

Go Here: Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

Apple Support Contact Info:

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2020 8:17 PM in response to KVLO1971

KVLO1971 Said:

"Is it safe to download and play Minecraft on a iMac 21.5 computer?: Your funny!!! Now thats helpful!!!"

-------

You are welcome. Glad to have helped.

See if you Can Return to Upgrade:

You have a 14 Days to return it. So, contact Apple Support - see if you can return it, then upgrade from there.

Go Here: Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

Apple Support Contact Info:

Oct 23, 2020 7:59 PM in response to KVLO1971

KVLO1971 Said:

"Is it safe to download and play Minecraft on a iMac 21.5 computer?: My mom bought me a iMac for online classes and she was wondering if Minecraft can run on this iMac. Please and Thank You!"

-------

TYSM: Told Ya So Mom 🤣🤣🤣

AppStore:

I recommend you get this from the AppStore. It has the version you need.

A Slow Mac:

Being not made for multitasking (running many things at once), just use this application, and leave other apps closed.

Is it safe to download and play Minecraft on a iMac 21.5 computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.