Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I make a custom repeating event?

Hello! So I want an event to repeat every 5 days and 2 hours, but I can’t find anywhere how to do that. I’m wondering if there is any way that I can do that?

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 4:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 2:06 AM

Unfortunately not with Calendar. Recurring events must be in complete units of year, month, week or days. It's a pity the option isn't there for hour because you could have done the event in multiples of 122 hours.

You'll probably not find that this is not possible in any software calendar; it's assumed that repeating events recurring at regular intervals and 5 days and 2 hours isn't a regular repetition by computer definition.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2020 2:06 AM in response to Community User

Unfortunately not with Calendar. Recurring events must be in complete units of year, month, week or days. It's a pity the option isn't there for hour because you could have done the event in multiples of 122 hours.

You'll probably not find that this is not possible in any software calendar; it's assumed that repeating events recurring at regular intervals and 5 days and 2 hours isn't a regular repetition by computer definition.

How can I make a custom repeating event?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.