Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone 11 battery Health drop to 86% in 11 month

last year in NOV2020 i was purchased i phone 11 & in 11 month My i phone Battery Health drop to 86%. Apple says it is Normal.

but i think there is some issues with battery.

plz help me Out now what will i do.

Thank you,

Bharat more.

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 10:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2020 2:44 PM

Greetings, Bharatshivajimore!

We see you've got some concerns about your battery life, and we'll be happy to review that with you.

Maximum battery capacity measures the device battery capacity relative to when it was new. A battery will have lower capacity as the battery chemically ages which may result in fewer hours of usage between charges. Your battery appears to be operating normally based on the screenshot you provided. You can read more about the battery health, and battery performance, here: iPhone Battery and Performance

Let us know if you have further questions.

All the best.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2020 2:44 PM in response to Bharatshivajimore

Greetings, Bharatshivajimore!

We see you've got some concerns about your battery life, and we'll be happy to review that with you.

Maximum battery capacity measures the device battery capacity relative to when it was new. A battery will have lower capacity as the battery chemically ages which may result in fewer hours of usage between charges. Your battery appears to be operating normally based on the screenshot you provided. You can read more about the battery health, and battery performance, here: iPhone Battery and Performance

Let us know if you have further questions.

All the best.

Oct 28, 2020 7:30 PM in response to CarlAVII

Dear,

I am not satisfied with your ans.

its means with daily low uses & you follow battery saving tips than also within warranty or within 15-16 month i will spend 15k-20k on battery it is really pathetic.

it indirectly whoever buys new apple product his life till 15 months very low daily uses after that u have to send money on that

I am not happy with this answer & ur policy.

it has loopholes.

Thank you,

Bharat more

I phone 11 battery Health drop to 86% in 11 month

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.