Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to cancel my trial subscription for apple tv

I want to cancel my trial subscription to Apple TV that was given to me free with my new phone. The terms for that it would automatically renew unless I canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the term. But when I look in my settings for Apple TV it says there are no subscriptions. So how do I cancel?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 12:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 12:15 PM

Follow the instructions provided in the link below. If you still don’t see any subscription then you are NOT subscribed to Apple TV+. The trial subscription is not automatic. You have to actually go through the subscription process to activate it. If you didn't do that then you didn’t subscribe.

See or cancel your subscriptions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2020 12:15 PM in response to MEW5

Follow the instructions provided in the link below. If you still don’t see any subscription then you are NOT subscribed to Apple TV+. The trial subscription is not automatic. You have to actually go through the subscription process to activate it. If you didn't do that then you didn’t subscribe.

See or cancel your subscriptions

I need to cancel my trial subscription for apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.