Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I have my photos which were not backed up again to my iPhone?

Can I have my photos which were not backed up again to my phone?

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 12:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 8:52 AM

Were you syncing the photos to iCloud? If so, have you signed back into Settings/Your Name/iCloud and turned the desired syncing on? Allowed time for the sync to complete? The iCloud sync, is very, very slow. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.

If you go to iCloud.com using a computer browser, are the photos there?

If you weren't syncing photos to iCloud and you don't have a backup, there isn't a way to recover the photos.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2020 8:52 AM in response to sameeha25

Were you syncing the photos to iCloud? If so, have you signed back into Settings/Your Name/iCloud and turned the desired syncing on? Allowed time for the sync to complete? The iCloud sync, is very, very slow. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.

If you go to iCloud.com using a computer browser, are the photos there?

If you weren't syncing photos to iCloud and you don't have a backup, there isn't a way to recover the photos.

Can I have my photos which were not backed up again to my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.