Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset ipad

How do I reset my ipad without a computer when i forgot my password and the ipad is not connected to the wifi and is also disabled?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 5:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 6:46 PM

Perhaps you have a friend who would let you use their computer or you could make an appointment at an Apple Store for assistance. There is no way to restore the iPad without a computer. Check this link for instructions...be aware, too, that the process will erase the device.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2020 6:46 PM in response to Community User

Perhaps you have a friend who would let you use their computer or you could make an appointment at an Apple Store for assistance. There is no way to restore the iPad without a computer. Check this link for instructions...be aware, too, that the process will erase the device.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is disabled - Apple Support

Reset ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.