Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

US iphone usage in Europe

Hello. I was wondering if I can order valid iphone from official apple.com (US) if I live in Europe. I mean will my European SIM card work on this phone?

Thank you!

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 10:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 10:28 AM

You will not be able to order an iPhone from the US while initiating the order from EU. That will not work. Apple will not ship a device to you from a different region. Furthermore, a US warranty will not be extended to the EU.

On the other hand, if you manage to get an iPhone from the US into EU then YES, your EU SIM Card will work as long as the iPhone was purchased Unlocked and paid in Full.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2020 10:28 AM in response to milana216

You will not be able to order an iPhone from the US while initiating the order from EU. That will not work. Apple will not ship a device to you from a different region. Furthermore, a US warranty will not be extended to the EU.

On the other hand, if you manage to get an iPhone from the US into EU then YES, your EU SIM Card will work as long as the iPhone was purchased Unlocked and paid in Full.

Axel F.

US iphone usage in Europe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.