Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have an ipad 1 and cannot connect my ipad to my account, it wont let me put in a code

I have an ipad1 and cannot connect my iPad to my account, it wont let me put in a code

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 12:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 3:55 AM

The verification code generated by your iPhone simply appended to your Password when entering this information on the iPad.

For example, if your Password is PasswordABC - and the verification code is 123456 - you would enter PasswordABC123456.

3 replies

Oct 26, 2020 1:06 AM in response to Jamesd49

so while setting up my ipad, i would like to sign in with my apple id, so it goes to the sign in screen, I put in my password, it then says Apple id Verification code, so I go to my iphone and click allow and then it gives me a code, I go back to my ipad and click ok to put the code in, nothing happens. It goes back to the password screen and asks for password again and the same thing happens....

It never signs in. Then I tried creating a new account. Go through the whole process and it ends up with cannot connect to Itunes server

i have an ipad 1 and cannot connect my ipad to my account, it wont let me put in a code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.