Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment method not valid

Hello, I’ve recently bought used Iphone 8plus which region looks to be glitched in switzerland (my region is Latvia). I’m not able to add my card because it seems to accept cards only made by Swiss banks. I’ve tried everything there is on the internet: switched my region like 100 times, restarting phone, logging out and in my appleid 100 times and it still doesn’t work.

if anyone has a solution it would be greatly appreciated.

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 12:02 PM

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue in the App Store or iTunes Store

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. To arrange a return, refund or repair: Returns & Refunds, Mac Repair, respectively.
  2. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  3. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  4. To contact product and tech support: Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.
  5. Starting  an  online  chat  with  Apple  Support.
  6. Apple  Support  using  Twitter
  7. For Mac App Store: Apple - Support - Mac App Store.
  8. For iTunes: Apple - Support - iTunes.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2020 12:02 PM in response to Gunar4iks

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue in the App Store or iTunes Store

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. To arrange a return, refund or repair: Returns & Refunds, Mac Repair, respectively.
  2. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  3. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  4. To contact product and tech support: Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.
  5. Starting  an  online  chat  with  Apple  Support.
  6. Apple  Support  using  Twitter
  7. For Mac App Store: Apple - Support - Mac App Store.
  8. For iTunes: Apple - Support - iTunes.

Oct 26, 2020 11:26 AM in response to Gunar4iks

Activation Lock Problem

If you purchased the device second-hand, then it is useless without the Apple ID and password to which it is locked. If you don't have it, can't remember it or cannot get it, then the device is useless to you. Try to get your money refunded, if you can, or take it to an Apple store for an exchange provided they will help you. If you are the original owner, then take the device, a copy of your purchase receipt and identity proof to an Apple retailer where they may be able to assist you. For a deceased owner see How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support. Note: there is no guarantee that anyone can gain access to the device.

About Activation Lock on your Mac - Apple Support.

Activation Lock - Turn off Find My iPhone.

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support.

Turn off Activation Lock - Apple Support.

Need  to  disable  Activation  Lock  on an  iPhone  or  iPad?

Payment method not valid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.