Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing issues

I have been debited almost $145 from my account by apple but I have no subscription and can’t find the purchase on my account also. Please help me

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 11, 14

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 2:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 2:55 PM

We cannot help you - we are all other users and have no access to accounts, ordering, or billing. You need to contact Apple.

And, are you sure this is not a phishing attempt by scammers? Check with your bank. I will ask the hosts to remove your image, it is not good to show that info in a public forum online.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2020 2:55 PM in response to Saskilla94

We cannot help you - we are all other users and have no access to accounts, ordering, or billing. You need to contact Apple.

And, are you sure this is not a phishing attempt by scammers? Check with your bank. I will ask the hosts to remove your image, it is not good to show that info in a public forum online.

Billing issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.