Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

call from an "Unknown caller" Telling me that my iCloud has been breached and to press 1 for more details

I got a call from an "Unknown caller" Telling me that my iCloud has been breached and to press 1 for more details.

I just hung up. I assume that it's a phishing attempt.

Please confirm the security on my account.

Thanks

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 3:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 4:01 PM

Those calls are Phishing calls designed to steal your Apple ID credentials. Apple will never "cold call" a customer with that, or any other information. You can safely ignore the call/block the number.

There is nothing wrong with the "security" on your account. You can review: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support for your peace of mind.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2020 4:01 PM in response to joebtrader

Those calls are Phishing calls designed to steal your Apple ID credentials. Apple will never "cold call" a customer with that, or any other information. You can safely ignore the call/block the number.

There is nothing wrong with the "security" on your account. You can review: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support for your peace of mind.

call from an "Unknown caller" Telling me that my iCloud has been breached and to press 1 for more details

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.