Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photoshop on an iPad

When at an Apple store last year getting my phone battery looked at, I was watching a demonstration of using Photoshop on an iPad. I was pretty impressed. I would have to buy a new larger iPad since the one I have is like 100 years old (still working though) but can't do any updates on it anymore.

I'm now in a design class and see how nice it would be to be able to use a mobile version of Photoshop to interlace with the full desktop iMac version. I have a subscription to the Creative Suite at a discount because of my student status. Would I also be able to use the same subscription for an iPad version?

And what size iPad would you recommend? And do you have any special pricing for students?

Thanks!

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 4:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 4:06 PM

Yes, you can download the Creative Suite for iPad with your subscription. I use it on my iPad Pro 11, but honestly, just about any new iPad, will run it. If money is a consideration, the newest generation iPad Air 4 would be a great option. It was literally just released.

1 reply

Photoshop on an iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.