You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers: Project Timeline in iPad Air overview on Apple

Hello!

I am super impressed with the Content Timeline spreadsheet image included in the new iPad Air Overview page (image below). Does anyone know where I could get this template (it doesn't seem to be in the numbers template options)? and if there are other project management related templates available from apple?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Oct 27, 2020 3:38 AM

4 replies

Oct 29, 2020 8:41 AM in response to JamesRocc

None of us know about Apple's plans.

Glad you have the document, which isn't a "template" but something I cooked up a few years ago, partly based on the work of others.

The chart in the picture is likely à la Microsoft, if that is indeed Excel.

I've done similar in Excel and, while it's possible to make things look good, it tends to get clunky. Note really a substitute for dedicated software.

SG

Numbers: Project Timeline in iPad Air overview on Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.