Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What iPhone should I get?

I don’t know which iPhone to get I’m looking at not too expensive but around iPhone XR, 8, 7, or se gen 2

thank you

iPhone 8

Posted on Oct 27, 2020 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2020 11:13 AM

My recommendation (based on the choices you included) is to buy a new model and get either the XR or the SE. This way you will future-proof your phone for longer. Then, it boils down to whether you want a larger screen or a smaller screen and whether you want Face ID or Touch ID. The XR is larger, is all screen and has Face ID (no home button). The SE is smaller, has bezels, and has Touch ID (with a home button). I have had an XR for two years and it is a great phone.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2020 11:13 AM in response to Robbie_iPhone

My recommendation (based on the choices you included) is to buy a new model and get either the XR or the SE. This way you will future-proof your phone for longer. Then, it boils down to whether you want a larger screen or a smaller screen and whether you want Face ID or Touch ID. The XR is larger, is all screen and has Face ID (no home button). The SE is smaller, has bezels, and has Touch ID (with a home button). I have had an XR for two years and it is a great phone.

What iPhone should I get?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.