You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Black screen - still vibrates - iwatch 5

My iwatch 5 is connected to my phone as I can see the battery and change features but the screen is black. I am unable to complete a hard reset and I have also charged it fully. The watch will vibrate and will also talk when changed to VoiceOver, but I've tried everything but the screen will not come on. I have also unpaired it and manually repaired it. Any advice?

Thanks!

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 7

Posted on Oct 27, 2020 11:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 7:48 PM

Hello Jkosinski2,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your Apple Watch and a black screen.

Please start with checking if your watch displays anything from this help article: If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

Otherwise, try the restarts here. If a normal restart doesn't help, try the force restart: How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 30, 2020 7:48 PM in response to Jkosinski2

Hello Jkosinski2,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your Apple Watch and a black screen.

Please start with checking if your watch displays anything from this help article: If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

Otherwise, try the restarts here. If a normal restart doesn't help, try the force restart: How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Cheers.

Black screen - still vibrates - iwatch 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.