Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to download icloud videos and images to my pc

I need to download images and photos, etc from icloud to eleanortobsiba windows

iPhone XR

Posted on Oct 27, 2020 1:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2020 1:59 PM

From your PC browser authenticate to icloud.com. Select Photos to view all your videos/photos. From the displayed files, use the ctrl and shift keys to select discontinuous or continuous sets of videos/photos. To save storage space on your iCloud account you could delete the videos/photos after you've confirmed they're safe on your computer.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2020 1:59 PM in response to Ifaceit2

From your PC browser authenticate to icloud.com. Select Photos to view all your videos/photos. From the displayed files, use the ctrl and shift keys to select discontinuous or continuous sets of videos/photos. To save storage space on your iCloud account you could delete the videos/photos after you've confirmed they're safe on your computer.

Oct 28, 2020 6:05 AM in response to n9etc

While your phone is connected to the network select Settings/Photos and enable the iCloud Photos option. In the next few minutes this will upload the photos from your phone to your iCloud account. With this iCloud option enabled photos will continue to be uploaded to iCloud as you take photos and if you delete photos they will be deleted from both your phone and your iCloud account, that is, they're sync'd.

how to download icloud videos and images to my pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.