Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my contacts got linked in download at Apple Store How can I unlink all??

All my contacts got linked when downloaded at Apple Store How do I remove all these linkages

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 28, 2020 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 10:26 AM

After spending time with Apple Support

it is not my phone but Google doing the linkage I love my SE phone and since it’s working great 😊 I have decided to leave well enough alone instead of spending hours working with Google customer support which really doesn’t measure up with Apple Support in responding so as far as I am concerned 😟 problem solved and thanks for your input

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2020 10:26 AM in response to SnickZ.

After spending time with Apple Support

it is not my phone but Google doing the linkage I love my SE phone and since it’s working great 😊 I have decided to leave well enough alone instead of spending hours working with Google customer support which really doesn’t measure up with Apple Support in responding so as far as I am concerned 😟 problem solved and thanks for your input

Nov 1, 2020 10:08 AM in response to drjean91

Greetings, drjean91.

It appears that all of your contacts have become linked and you're wanting to remove them. We know how inconvenient this is, and we're glad to help with this.

Manage and delete contacts on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support -- Open one of the contacts that's linked with another and select "Edit". Scroll down to the bottom of the contact card and swipe left on the one that it's linked to and tap "Unlink".

Feel free to get back to us with any questions or problems you may have.

Take care.

All my contacts got linked in download at Apple Store How can I unlink all??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.