Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

“This Apple ID is only valid for use in the Azerbaijani Store” - but the thing is im in Azerbaijan at the moment. I only have apple music subscription on my IPhone

iPhone XR

Posted on Oct 28, 2020 11:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 6:38 AM

Thanks for keeping us updated SarahMekhtiyeva. If possible, we would recommend temporarily disabling or uninstalling the VPN app to test. If you continue to run into complications, you can reach out to the Apple Support team directly using the link below.

Get Support

Cheers!

3 replies

Nov 2, 2020 10:21 AM in response to SarahMekhtiyeva

Hey there SarahMekhtiyeva!

Thanks for taking the time to reach out here in Apple Support Communities. We want to help make sure you're able to use Music as expected.

Does the issue continue after restarting your iPhone?

Have you changed the region on your Apple ID at any point? The article below will help you check your Apple ID region.

Change your Apple ID country or region

Are you running the most recent version of iOS 14.1 on the iPhone XR?

If not, you can use the following article to create a backup and update. Keep us updated on the results.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

Nov 4, 2020 2:58 AM in response to sterling r

I have been using VPN non stop for a while for various reasons, and if im not mistaken i have purchased apple music subscription while using VPN, perhaps this caused the problem? I freaked out a little after not being apple to change/see what region i was in, for it asked me to cancel my subscription, and so i did. Turns out my region was still Azerbaijan:/

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.