Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aux Track - Automation Mode - Display

Hi,

As we know, if wanna show up Aux Track on Arrange Window for Automation, a click on Automation Mode in Mixer Window then I'll show up accordingly! Still, it'll lined up according to the Arrange Window displayed on Mixer Window (Tracks View Mode) as well.

Yet, if we have done the automation then delete the Aux Track, it'll disappeared from the Arrange Window, but it'll still remain in the Mixer Window. In fact, it'll then return to where it originally live at!

Question:

* Most of my Aux Track worked as what mentioned above nicely! But, only 1 Aux Track DOES NOT work as proper as it suppose to!

* What was happening? After automated the Aux Track in Arrange Window, then I just delete the track as usual (backspace key on keyboard). Aux Track disappeared from Arrange Window, as well as disappeared in Mixer Window (Tracks and All Mode). Shocked me! Immediately I "UNDO" the delete step, Aux Track returned then!

What's the problem? Yup, only the specific Aux Track has problem! Need Help!

Thanks!

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 3:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 4:24 AM

Ok. I found the exact answer here!

https://www.logicprohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=105549

Uncheck "Automatic management of channel strip objects" in your project's audio settings.

Thanks to Jordi Torres!

Similar questions

1 reply

Aux Track - Automation Mode - Display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.