Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I change my apple ID and password?

How can I change my Apple ID and password?

iPod, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 10:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 10:11 AM

To keep the same Apple ID, do a name change. Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

If you know the password.

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

If you forget the password.

For the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2020 10:11 AM in response to lynneroberts

To keep the same Apple ID, do a name change. Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

If you know the password.

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

If you forget the password.

For the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

how can I change my apple ID and password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.