Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change Profile Picture on Apple Music

Does anyone know how I can change the profile picture on my apple music app. Everything i find online tells me to click on the ‘for you’ tab. This tab does not appear on my music app?? The profile picture is different to my apple ID profile picture. I’m on IOS 14.2

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 10:48 AM

ace83ace Said:

Change Profile Picture on Apple Music: Does anyone know how I can change the profile picture on my apple music app. Everything i find online tells me to click on the ‘for you’ tab. This tab does not appear on my music app?? The profile picture is different to my apple ID profile picture. I’m on IOS 14.2

———-

Set Up ‘Follow Friends’ Options:***

Once all is set up, your Profile Picture and User Name your Apple Music will be successfully modifiable. Be sure to select: ‘See what friends are listening to.’ as well.

***Reference: Apple Music profile picture - Apple Community

Where the ‘For You’ Tab Is:

First item-in from far-left.

Screenshot:

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2020 10:48 AM in response to ace83ace

ace83ace Said:

Change Profile Picture on Apple Music: Does anyone know how I can change the profile picture on my apple music app. Everything i find online tells me to click on the ‘for you’ tab. This tab does not appear on my music app?? The profile picture is different to my apple ID profile picture. I’m on IOS 14.2

———-

Set Up ‘Follow Friends’ Options:***

Once all is set up, your Profile Picture and User Name your Apple Music will be successfully modifiable. Be sure to select: ‘See what friends are listening to.’ as well.

***Reference: Apple Music profile picture - Apple Community

Where the ‘For You’ Tab Is:

First item-in from far-left.

Screenshot:

Change Profile Picture on Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.