You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Show Caller ID Option iPhone 12

I just bought the iPhone 12 and was looking for the Show Caller ID option to block my Caller ID (for work purposes) but the option is not there.

How do I get that option? I've checked for updates and I'm on 14.1. Tried putting it in Airplane mode, reboot etc, to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 2:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 2:30 PM

It depends on your cellular carrier and, if this is a work iPhone, any policies your IT Manager may have in place.

I have an iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.1 with AT&T and I have Settings > Phone > Show My Caller ID.

5 replies

Oct 29, 2020 3:12 PM in response to jonbrum

jonbrum wrote:

I did not as it was not available on the iOS version I was on.

That’s interesting.

I’ve had iPhones using AT&T since the original iPhone in 2007. I may be wrong, but I believe that setting has always been there. I feel even more confident it’s been there since at least 2009. This certainly sounds like a Verizon issue.

Show Caller ID Option iPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.