Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am getting charges from Apple ID and i do not have subscriptions other than .99 cents each month for cloud storage. Please review these charges over the month of October and advise what this is for?

I have been charged 9/28 12.97

9/28 .99 should be for Icloud storage

10/8 .99

10/26 .99

10/29 4.99

What are these for I have no subscriptions other than purchase .99 for increasing ICloud storage. Please refund these payments and advise what these are for.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 4:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 5:39 PM

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.

Normally, all sales are considered final, but you can ask for a refund.

If you have received a confirmation email, click the Report a problem link at the bottom.

Purchases problem.      

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take.  

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2020 5:39 PM in response to FredGal

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.

Normally, all sales are considered final, but you can ask for a refund.

If you have received a confirmation email, click the Report a problem link at the bottom.

Purchases problem.      

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take.  

I am getting charges from Apple ID and i do not have subscriptions other than .99 cents each month for cloud storage. Please review these charges over the month of October and advise what this is for?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.