Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPadOS Bedtime in clock

Hi, DaCatmaster here,

I was wondering if iPadOS still had the bedtime feature in the clock app.

Sincerely, DaCatmaster.

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 6:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 9:32 AM

Bedtime, as previously accessed from the iPad Clock App, is no longer an element of iPadOS. 

For iPhone, the equivalent function has been relocated to the Health App (this, of itself, is not present on iPad).

Apple do invite constructive feedback and feature requests via their product feedback portal:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2020 9:32 AM in response to DaCatmaster

Bedtime, as previously accessed from the iPad Clock App, is no longer an element of iPadOS. 

For iPhone, the equivalent function has been relocated to the Health App (this, of itself, is not present on iPad).

Apple do invite constructive feedback and feature requests via their product feedback portal:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Oct 30, 2020 9:37 AM in response to LotusPilot

Thanks LotusPilot, I have been a big fan of iPad and I don’t have a phone myself. I think apple still made the right choice here though. Also thanks for going back through the posts to reply; I know how easy it is to just reply to the most recent questions as I am also an apple discussions helper. Thanks, and I like your posts.

Sincerely, DaCatmaster.

iPadOS Bedtime in clock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.