Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to enter a website

Hi there. I'm new to MacBook family. I'm unable to go to a website on my MacBook which perfectly worked on windows. It's the back end site of my business website. I'm stuck now. Can anybody help me?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 7:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 4:17 PM

What is the exact model of your Mac and the version of macOS you are using? You can get this information by clicking on the Apple menu and selecting "About this Mac".

If you are running an older version of macOS, then Safari may be out of date. You may need to use a third party web browser such as Firefox (only macOS 10.12+), Google Chrome, or Vivaldi. Apple only updates Safari for the currently supported versions of macOS which are currently macOS 10.13+. Once the next version of macOS is released sometime in the next few weeks, then macOS 10.13 will stop receiving security updates.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2020 4:17 PM in response to basith33

What is the exact model of your Mac and the version of macOS you are using? You can get this information by clicking on the Apple menu and selecting "About this Mac".

If you are running an older version of macOS, then Safari may be out of date. You may need to use a third party web browser such as Firefox (only macOS 10.12+), Google Chrome, or Vivaldi. Apple only updates Safari for the currently supported versions of macOS which are currently macOS 10.13+. Once the next version of macOS is released sometime in the next few weeks, then macOS 10.13 will stop receiving security updates.

Unable to enter a website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.