Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ios 14 beta update

Why I have a notification about update, but software update shows me you have last update?

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 10:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 10:40 PM

You must have installed the iOS BETA software and experiencing the Update popups when you unlock the iPhone. Unfortunately, we cannot discuss and address BETA software issues in this forum. Either you can ask the question in the BETA related forums (I do not know where that forum is located) OR you can wait till the new BETA is issued by Apple. 

As you already know, when you update to a BETA version then these are risks you take. You can always uninstall the BETA version and go to an officially release version by following the instructions in this guide ➔ How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2020 10:40 PM in response to meyrambek

You must have installed the iOS BETA software and experiencing the Update popups when you unlock the iPhone. Unfortunately, we cannot discuss and address BETA software issues in this forum. Either you can ask the question in the BETA related forums (I do not know where that forum is located) OR you can wait till the new BETA is issued by Apple. 

As you already know, when you update to a BETA version then these are risks you take. You can always uninstall the BETA version and go to an officially release version by following the instructions in this guide ➔ How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

Axel F.

Ios 14 beta update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.