Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone notes show up blank all of a sudde

I am not able to access any of my notes. When I open a note it shows up as a blank page. How can I get all my information back up? If I move some of them from the email account notes section to the iPhone notes I am able to see some of them but not sure why this is happening and how it affects my back ups?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 10:37 AM

Hey there, 12s6.

Thank you for consulting the Apple Support Communities. Being able to access your Notes is vital, so we can certainly understand why you’d want to resolve the issue with your Notes loading to a blank screen. 

The very first thing, is to Restart your iPhone. If the issue continues, force the Notes app to close: How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue continues, consider answering the following questions. 

• Are you able to access your Notes on any other device?
  • Which iOS version are you using? 
  • Do you sync your Notes to iCloud or another mail account?

All the best. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2020 10:37 AM in response to 12s6

Hey there, 12s6.

Thank you for consulting the Apple Support Communities. Being able to access your Notes is vital, so we can certainly understand why you’d want to resolve the issue with your Notes loading to a blank screen. 

The very first thing, is to Restart your iPhone. If the issue continues, force the Notes app to close: How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue continues, consider answering the following questions. 

• Are you able to access your Notes on any other device?
  • Which iOS version are you using? 
  • Do you sync your Notes to iCloud or another mail account?

All the best. 

My iPhone notes show up blank all of a sudde

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.