Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 14.1 update problems

I just took my iPhone 7 up to the Verizon store to see if they could fix the glitch where I have no cellular service. My phone has been updated to the new iOS 14 update but there is a problem with the cellular service. I have no cellular data. Verizon said it’s a problem with the new iOS update and to wait for the next update to come out. Seriously?! I don’t get cellular data until they fix the update? My phone quit working 2 days ago because I hadnt updated it in a year, but now that I finally updated m I have no cellular data and can’t make calls. .Anybody have any tips on what to do outside of the Verizon tech-support fixes?

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 2:25 PM

2 replies

Nov 3, 2020 3:28 PM in response to maylee224

Hello maylee224.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see that you are receiving a cellular update failure error and cannot access cellular data. We definitely know how important it is to be able to connect to data and we'll be glad to assist.

Please see the following resource: If you see an Update Failed or Apple Pay Not Available alert after iOS update or restart

Cheers.

iOS 14.1 update problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.