Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I fill a shape with color

How do I fill a shape with color in notes with the Apple Pencil.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 8:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 6:24 AM

The native Notes App is not a full painting/graphics App - and its capabilities in this respect are limited. If you are looking for a the ability to draw and colour-fill, you’ll need to identify a third-party App that suitable for you needs.

There are many art and drawing Apps in the App Store, of varying capabilities and complexity, so you’re sure to find something that meets your requirements.

Procreate, Vectornator and Affinity Designer are just three potential suggestions...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2020 6:24 AM in response to MinecraftRedstonePro

The native Notes App is not a full painting/graphics App - and its capabilities in this respect are limited. If you are looking for a the ability to draw and colour-fill, you’ll need to identify a third-party App that suitable for you needs.

There are many art and drawing Apps in the App Store, of varying capabilities and complexity, so you’re sure to find something that meets your requirements.

Procreate, Vectornator and Affinity Designer are just three potential suggestions...

How do I fill a shape with color

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.