Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I rearrange icons in Control Center?

iPhone 8

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 12:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 12:44 AM

All icons cannot be re-arranged but the one that has been added through Customise Control can surely be.

Settings > Control Center > [Hamburger icon, Touch and draw up or down to your desired location]

That's it.

3 replies

Oct 31, 2020 10:29 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thank you for your replies!

Axel, I have an iPhone 8 running the latest version of IOS and there are no “stacked lines to the right,” so I suspect that this is a feature of newer models, perhaps as part of the different way that Control Center in accessed. Specifically, on my device, I access it by swiping up from the bottom of the screen but on newer devices, it’s accessed by swiping down from the upper-right corner.

SravanKrA, the reason I want to rearrange icons within Control Center is because I somehow accidentally did so with the default icons. It resulted in the bottom few icons getting shifted down, creating an empty row between them and the icons above them. It’s not the end of the world, but now, every time I want to access those bottom icons, I have to scroll down to them, which is an inconvenience when it’s something that I have to do many times a day. I attempted (twice) to attach a screenshot of my Control Center to this post, but as I’m typing this message, I can see no evidence that it worked, so it may or may not appear in this post.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.