Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgrade to 10.13.0

I'm trying to download MS Word to my "mid 2010" iMac. It says I need Sierra 10.13. So I find 10.13.6 and download that, which won't work without 10.13. So I find 10.13.2 and download that, which won't work without 10.13. I can't find a download for plain 10.13 anywhere! How do I get this version of Mac OS so I can use MS Word? This is getting ridiculous.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 6:40 AM

3 replies

Oct 31, 2020 8:52 AM in response to Mippsy

Note when using the link Niel provided that FireFox does not seem to be working with system software downloads so use Safari instead.

Which version of Office are you installing? Office 2019 will run under any version of 10.13. I used it all the way to 10.13.6.

If you are trying to reinstall Office201 or older, it appears MS have disconnected the activation servers require to finish setup for version that have abandoned, meaning you cannot use an obsolete version.

For future needs for older Mac os versions, the links are no farther than the Apple support site. Enter the OS versionn name and the download link will show up in the suggestions:

Upgrade to 10.13.0

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.