Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Possibly hacked?

If i change my setting to messages erased after 30 days but it is being changed back to FOREVER by another device added, this does not mean my phone could be hacked by someone elses phone

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 12:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 12:27 PM

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.    

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2020 12:27 PM in response to Hackers82

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.    

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Possibly hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.