Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone overheating

Just got my iPhone 12 pro 128gb, while using the Measure app the phone seems to be getting overheated then usual, didn’t have this issue with my iphone 11 pro.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 3:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 4:10 PM

Muhidur Said:

iPhone overheating: Just got my iPhone 12 pro 128gb, while using the Measure app the phone seems to be getting overheated then usual, didn’t have this issue with my iphone 11 pro.

———-

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?

If this is overheating, then something is misconfigured. You have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited warranty. So, contact Apple Support, and have this looked at.

• Apple Contact Us:

--- Contact Us - Choose Locations

--- USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

--- Proceed from there as Necessary

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2020 4:10 PM in response to Muhidur

Muhidur Said:

iPhone overheating: Just got my iPhone 12 pro 128gb, while using the Measure app the phone seems to be getting overheated then usual, didn’t have this issue with my iphone 11 pro.

———-

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?

If this is overheating, then something is misconfigured. You have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited warranty. So, contact Apple Support, and have this looked at.

• Apple Contact Us:

--- Contact Us - Choose Locations

--- USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

--- Proceed from there as Necessary

iPhone overheating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.