Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Parent passcode to child iphone

My child (on my family plan) forgot the iphone passcode that *just* got changed - by my child! How can I see my child's phone login credentials in my icloud (or phone) account (child is a 'rider on my account, I'm the parent). Thanks!

iPhone 4s, iOS 9

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 12:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 12:39 PM

Brownie49 wrote:

(child is a 'rider on my account, I'm the parent).

I don’t know what this means. Hopefully it does not mean you share an Apple ID. If it does, you should stop that immediately.

How can I see my child's phone login credentials in my icloud (or phone) account

You cannot.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2020 12:39 PM in response to Brownie49

Brownie49 wrote:

(child is a 'rider on my account, I'm the parent).

I don’t know what this means. Hopefully it does not mean you share an Apple ID. If it does, you should stop that immediately.

How can I see my child's phone login credentials in my icloud (or phone) account

You cannot.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Nov 1, 2020 12:44 PM in response to sberman

At no time have we shared an AppleID. My kid forgot the passcode. I am the parent, the kid is linked in My Family - all those folks that show up on your iCloud dash when you log in. I was just wondering how we could retrieve the passcode. Sounds like that's impossible. I'm guessing that the system does not collect info to log parent-child links for these accounts, and thus parents cannot help their kid in this situation.

B-u-m-m-e-r.

Parent passcode to child iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.