Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Latest 2020 IMac with Catalina 10.15.7 keeps dropping wifi despite deleting and manually inputting router details. Not good enough Apple with the cost of my new PC

I have just upgraded my iMac to the latest 27"retina 2020 model running Catalina 10.15.7.

Since setting up my PC the wifi keeps dropping in and out and despite deleting network settings etc it still keeps happening.

My old iMac runs firm and secure and doesn't miss a beat.

Come on Apple, you know your software has an issue and to thing, this PC is meant to be state of the art ?

Answers please

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 1:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 1:32 PM

It is not an Apple issue and you are not speaking to Apple in these forums, we are all end users just like you.

Please restart your modem, then your router and then restart the iMac. If you continue to have a problem you have a 1 year warranty, use AppleCare and call them.

1 reply

Latest 2020 IMac with Catalina 10.15.7 keeps dropping wifi despite deleting and manually inputting router details. Not good enough Apple with the cost of my new PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.