Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have Hulu through apple tv on the lg TV and it won't come up.

I signed in to the Apple TV app on my new LG and the Hulu does not come up. I pay fro this app through Apple...

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 6:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 6:59 PM

Hulu requires its own app. The link between the Hulu app and the Apple TV app only exists in Apple devices. Third party apps from the Apple App Store are not available on smart TVs that have the Apple TV app.

Hulu supported devices - Hulu Help Center

Supported LG models - Hulu Help Center

Ask Hulu about the use of your Apple subscription for apps on other devices. They are not obligated to support that. You may wish to switch to a subscription through Hulu directly, which will be supported on all listed devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2020 6:59 PM in response to dmendi

Hulu requires its own app. The link between the Hulu app and the Apple TV app only exists in Apple devices. Third party apps from the Apple App Store are not available on smart TVs that have the Apple TV app.

Hulu supported devices - Hulu Help Center

Supported LG models - Hulu Help Center

Ask Hulu about the use of your Apple subscription for apps on other devices. They are not obligated to support that. You may wish to switch to a subscription through Hulu directly, which will be supported on all listed devices.

I have Hulu through apple tv on the lg TV and it won't come up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.